Thursday, February 17, 2011

Who I Am

My name is Jane and my husband is Bill. We have been living in Nairobi, Kenya since March of 1998.  We are missionaries with the Baptist Bible Fellowship and our sending church is Faith Baptist in Florida.

I want to say, from the beginning, I throughly enjoy reading the Authorized King James Version of the Bible.  Every time I read other versions of the Bible I find the translation weak, at best, and wrong at their worst.

I also have separation standards that I live by.  For example - I don’t wear pants, I wear dresses and skirts.

I thought I would initiate my blog with this personal information, just to set the record straight on who I am.  I’m not out to start an argument, I have wonderful sisters in Christ, and four beautiful Christian daughters who have different opinions and have made other choices.  But as for me and my personal choice, this is where I stand.

Now, for those of you who seek sincere answers to questions, on these two particular topics, I will be happy to give you the biblical foundation for my standards, but I will not argue with you.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
God bless.
Post a Comment